The Bar Association of San Francisco presents
How Women become Corporate Leaders - the Unwritten Rules
October 15, 2013: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
MCLE Credits - 1 H
HOW WOMEN BECOME CORPORATE LEADERS
Learn from women who focused on the unwritten rules
Board member, National Association of Women Business Owners-California
President/co-founder of Berkhemer Clayton Retained Executive Search
Author of “The Board Game--How Smart Women Become Corporate Directors”
Managing Partner, Fifth Era
Board Member, Royal Bank of Scotland, Unisys, Diamond Foods, Xoom and Gamefly
Past boards include First Data Corporation, City National Bank, LECG, Broadlane, Presidio Bank
• Network strategically and raise your profile
• The role of a director on a corporate board.
• Use nonprofit board service as a springboard to a paid directorship
• Use your law degree to chart a course to a paid directorship
• Explore the significant rewards and limited risks of seeking and securing a paid directorship
Printable Flyer (221kb PDF)
BASF Conference Center
301 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
MCLE Registration: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lunch/Program: 12:00 - 1:45 p.m.